Precedo Healthcare is committed to offering healthcare training of the highest quality and as such has an extensive selection of training courses available to our staff bank.
We not only ensure that our healthcare professionals are trained to the national standards upon joining the company, but are also committed to providing further training and development opportunities.
All staff must attend a one day intensive induction training course which includes.
- Basic Life Support
- Fire Safety
- Principles of Manual Handling (incl. practical load handling)
- Health & Safety (incl. RIDDOR and COSSH)
- Food Hygiene
- Complaints Handling
- Conflict Resolution (including control of violence and aggression)
- Infection Control (including Clostridium Difficile & MRSA Awareness)
- Lone Working Awareness
- Information Governance & Data Protection (including Caldicott protocols)
All Precedo staff must further complete annual training to refresh and update their skills and knowledge to ensure they are delivering the highest level of care possible, safely and always in the best interests of every individual client.
To complement our programme of mandatory training, Precedo Healthcare also has a strong partnership with Social Care TV, whom provide accredited e-learning training including:
- Mental Capacity Awareness/DOLS
- Challenging Behaviour
- Dementia Care
- Record Keeping
- Person Centred Care
This coupled with our unique learning agreement with the Royal College of Nursing providing further professional development sessions ensures that our healthcare staff are provided with opportunities to help them reach their full potential.